• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Only one name on the 3DS/XL Smash?

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Okay, I was thinking about this, and decided to make a thread about it. What if you can only put one name on the 3DS version? I am worried about this, because my sisters might want to play Smash 3DS and since Sakurai said the 3DS version will be a more personal version, I am worried we won't be able to input multiple names like in Brawl.
Also, if you can only have one name on it, do you think you'll be able to change it, or would have to restart the game to do so.

GaiusK

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5086-1306-5225
Yeah, it'll be a personal experience, but for every player that has access to the version. We can expect at least 3 profiles. Anyway, it'll be the same as here: GaiusK.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
It's a Smash Bros game. More than one person will most likely being playing it on the same 3DS system. This goes especially for families with multiple children. You'll probably be able to have multiple names.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I don't see why this is a real problem? I imagine that it takes virtually no time to program. Worst case senario is that your sister will have to change her controls everytime she wants to play.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I don't see why this is a real problem? I imagine that it takes virtually no time to program. Worst case senario is that your sister will have to change her controls everytime she wants to play.
Yeah, but with customization, and possible online scoring, I really don't want her to mess it up. Also, changing my controls will get annoying if I have to keep doing it. If it only lets us have one name, I'll probably get another game for them, since they aren't major smash fans.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Yeah, but with customization, and possible online scoring, I really don't want her to mess it up. Also, changing my controls will get annoying if I have to keep doing it. If it only lets us have one name, I'll probably get another game for them, since they aren't major smash fans.
I think you meant "he" not "her" plus me and brother don't really choose names the last time I ever had a name was @$$ and my mom saw it and I got in trouble......I'm not doing that ever again :l

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I think you meant "he" not "her" plus me and brother don't really choose names the last time I ever had a name was @$$ and my mom saw it and I got in trouble......I'm not doing that ever again :l
I wish I meant "he". I don't have any brothers, but I am surrounded by sisters. I also want my name to show at tournaments, so people know who they will fight. Even though, most people won't really care, but I will.

SmasherP82

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
I wish I meant "he". I don't have any brothers, but I am surrounded by sisters. I also want my name to show at tournaments, so people know who they will fight. Even though, most people won't really care, but I will.
lol my sister went to college last week I'm still sad about it but with all thsi smash news and stguff It makes me happy and I don't really have names a llot but if saw me choose a name a Brawl we have hella lot of names o_o

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I think only the Name used Online will be provide only one slot. The Vs. Names? Not so much.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
^^ I'd be fine with that. The main reason for 3DS smash is because of the online (and the fact that everything their is mine).

Top Bottom