• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok, so I was serious about the Proom. Serious Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
What do I do when I log on?

Posting responsibly just might be the last thing from my mind.

Quickly scanning the list of topics, I pick out something short, sweet, and controversial looking. Perhaps it has "Flame War" written all over it? Yes, that's what I'm looking for, quick gratuitous post. It doesn't have to make sense, s’long as I accomplish my goal.

I must instigate the flame war if it has not started yet, and if it has, my snide veteran remarks will definetly set it afire more.

Starting to sound like a moderator, am I? Perhaps.

Take it how you would like, put a rubber on, take two an' walk it out.

To the point now.

Everyone, stop poasting lame crap

please http://youtube.com/watch?v=yeE0HAVjmIE, make a contribution to smash boards.

Let me introduce you to Captain State The Obvious. His special B-move is Falcon Derail thread.

You quote the guy above you, then your post is his post reworded, with "lame" added somewhere.

Go to hell! Shitty poasters.

Now close this ****, you don't want people to actually laugh and have fun you ass nahtzees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom