• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New AT

Orion*

Smash Researcher
so yeah im kinda busy its christmas time but

thiocyanide was over today briefly we played a random dittos just laughing and screwing arouund he got wario i got falco (my secondary)

1)essentially what happens is he's on his bike
2)i hit him off the bike
3)there are two bikes on the floor O_o

no real reason, very random weird

maybe this is something you all know if it is then w/e lock it

i have a replay i Can send to someone to upload however it needs to be done before jan 8th (i go back to europe and leave my ntsc wii here)

so its up to you guys from this point to like take care of it if its worth something. i probably wont check this thread for a while so yeah if you find someone to upload it

im me on "pokeorion@aol.com"
or msn me at "pokeorion@msn.com"
or just pm me and i will get back to you faster O_o

i tbh dont care about this at all and im not going to push to get it uploaded, i honestly Dont want wario having two bikes out at once LMFAO, so if nobody cares then i just will leave it alone

although i do care about the names

cyanide cancel is to long so

my suggestion is the CyCancel

(pronounced PsiCancel)
give input on names LMFAO

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
i tbh dont care about this at all and im not going to push to get it uploaded, i honestly Dont want wario having two bikes out at onc-
STOP

I do. Explain how Falco hit Wario off his bike (what move), and whether Wario was at the highest part of his wheelie or not.

NOW.
please?

Imagine... FFA or doubles with all 4 players as Wario...

Eight Bikes...

~!faintz!~

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
iirc Wario gets two bikes if he falls off manually (wheelie) and gets hit off on the same frame or something right? lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LMAO! That sounds sooo dumb Blue Rogue.

Not saying I dont believe you or anything negative towards you but, thats just one of the dumbest things ive ever heard about wario's mechanics.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
i probably wont check this thread for a while so yeah if you find someone to upload it

im me on "pokeorion@aol.com"
or msn me at "pokeorion@msn.com"
or just pm me and i will get back to you faster O_o
He might not check this thread anytime soon--one of you guys should contact him as referenced above.

Also Orion you're losing to my Bowser at Genesis 2.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Loi.

I thought this "New AT" would be you coming in and yelling at us to get more motivated or some ****. But yeah, once I get better at this game in general and I start using bike trixies I'll try to set this up.

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
pull out the bike, tilt the bike up while driving, in the moment you get hit and you also wants to jump off the bike. it happens sometimes to me

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I seen this before but never really looked in to it.

But this would be pretty **** to know how to get 2 bikes out.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
If Wario gets two bikes, would both of them need to be gone before he can bike again? ;(
"Only one motorcycle will appear on screen, so if you fall off, run back up to it and climb on again."

Top Bottom