• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggs final smash. Is it worth it?

DrunkenSphere

Smash Cadet
So here's the problem....

After seeing jiggs final smash, i noticed it doesn't do damage (or not a noticable amount) and that the speed at which she expands is far too slow to catch any good player off guard.
Even worse, she can't move or do anything while in her expanded state.
That's obviously bad.
However she does become invincible and could be a useful edge guard.

Does anyone think that jiggs players should even bother going for the smash ball, considering the more effective WOP edge guard and the fact that the shrinking process leaves her open to a charged side smash?

thanks.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
If you don't go for the smash ball then your opponent will, so I don't see the benefit in that.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
It's not going to matter in a competitive tournaments because the smash ball probably won't be used, but It's definitely worth it on small stages because you can take up the whole stage for a second or two and then edgeguard. It's not the best final smash, but at least she doesn't have a LANDMASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't go for the smash ball then your opponent will, so I don't see the benefit in that.
And that.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, just go for the smash ball, not for your final smash, but to stop the opponent from
getting it. But seeing jigglypuff at such as size reminds me of the Pokemopolis episode in POkemon a long time ago. it is too bad that she can't use the marker as her final smash.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
A) it does damage
B) it is deadly on small stages. or on the stages end.
C ) she continues to damage and knock away enemies durind the entire time she's deflating, making her FS one of the safest, actually

DrunkenSphere

Smash Cadet
I had no idea it was that useful, thanks everyone(especially penguyen for the video)! also just noticed that rest has status effects with it....nice.

Top Bottom