• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganny Vs. The Pillz Man

Repyh

Smash Journeyman
*sighs*

I recently started training with ganny... (OWNAGE RAWR!!!)

but i'm having trouble fighting doctor mario >_>
The pills can make anything happen :(

pill barrier - > smash attacks (before i can do anything because i was hit by pills)

so, does anybody know a good strategy against this?

technomancer

Smash Champion
Jab everything, your jab > pills and has better range, speed, and priority than all of Doc's attacks. Setup Dairs and cross behind him with Bairs, Doc is strongest in front where he can shoot pills. Ban Final Dest, and Counterpick Dreamland.

Linguini

Smash Master
All you have to do is bair bair and bair, trust me, it destroys everything doc has, just use the bair and a couple well placed dairs and you will win.
trust me, i have way too much experience in this matchup.

Repyh

Smash Journeyman
Let people think you are friendly... then when their guard is down. SMASH THE B BUTTON! mwuhahahahah

but anyway... just because you don't like it when people call him ganny, you shouldn't tell people they can't say it anymore.

Top Bottom