• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falling Fireball Dash Grab Trick

Triple_R2

Smash Rookie
During school, at the U, Minneapolis, MN; otherwis
I finally figured out a little trick with Kirby's dash attack. If you dash attack at the last possible moment when you run off a platform you can cancel the fireball into a dash grab when you land on the ground below. I tried to look through the threads for this for awhile and haven't found anything on it, and I figured out how to do it consistently about a week ago. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I wish I could put up a video to show it clearly, but I don't have the equipment. So basically I dash attack the last possible moment off a platform and grab when i hit the ground below (i usually use sheild grab, but i haven't tested to see if z works too). Just putting this out there to see if it is already known.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
overall it's not really anything worthwhile because it means you're doing dash attack and then lagging after with grab. if there was some way to make dash attack from platform link to the dash grab on the gorund/platform then sure but there isn't because kirby sucks balls.

Top Bottom