• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Das Chappah!!!

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
So for the chopper, do you think other characters will be able to ride it once wario hops off? It seems to just lie there, so it may act like a standard item and will let other characters use it.

Also, i demand that the move be referred to as DAS CHAPPAH!! from here on out.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
i think that other characters could be able to ride "DAS CHAPPAH" because in a pic you could see mario grabing it maybe he was gonna swing it at somebody mabye he was about to ride it...nobody knows

rykall

Smash Cadet
I don't think that Wario would let other people ride Zeh Choppah (Sounds better than Das Chappah, in my opinion). If someone would ride it, he'd kick his/her/their butt.

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
Mabye wario could kick the butts of people that steal his chopper, but that dosn't mean that they can't take it. Mario was taking it, i agree with WarioII.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
i think they might be able to carry/throw it but not ride it.
there hasn't been any "riding" type items so far, though.

iron blade

Smash Ace
i think they might be able to carry/throw it but not ride it.
there hasn't been any "riding" type items so far, though.
that's what i'm thinking. it should be like a barrel to everyone else, you can pick it up and throw it and it will roll sideways

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
If another character could right it, then Wario can either ride another one, or has to knock the other person off. Too many unknown questions...

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
i think that other characters could be able to ride "DAS CHAPPAH" because in a pic you could see mario grabing it maybe he was gonna swing it at somebody mabye he was about to ride it...nobody knows
would you pick up a motorbike to ride it....

i doubt it (unless it's filled with helium)

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Anybody thought of this? Perhaps if you're riding DAS CHAPPAH, if you jump off, it'll still keep going in the direction you were driving it in. Maybe if you did this as Wario-man, when its going 9000 MPH if you jump off and it still goes flying and it hits someone, it'd be a pretty strong KO move.

iron blade

Smash Ace
Anybody thought of this? Perhaps if you're riding DAS CHAPPAH, if you jump off, it'll still keep going in the direction you were driving it in. Maybe if you did this as Wario-man, when its going 9000 MPH if you jump off and it still goes flying and it hits someone, it'd be a pretty strong KO move.
if it did that it would work like a knockoff of sonic's fs

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I would think it keeps going "in a chashing state" after you jump off. Like a projectile that explodes almost. It's a very odd move and there are too many possibilities to guess right now. I just hope it can be used for recovery. In the air he launches forward and hops off like a third jump and it explodes in the face of the edge guarder.

As for other chars using it, hopefully it explodes when they pick it up. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Top Bottom