• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apologies to HadesBlade

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
So, I think only Rel saw this post, but Hades was mentioned in the Hobo27 thread from last month. And I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I saw this, but someone said that he lost to Hades, and I said, "Ouch, Hades isn't that good." And then I went on further to badmouth him for literally no reason.

I have no idea what drove me to do this. I don't remember what I was thinking when I posted it because it was, as I said, well over a month ago, but whatever the reason, it was not justified to say what I did.

So, I just want to take this opportunity to point out to everyone that I was a complete **** i was to Hades and anything said about me in return is well-deserved. As I've said to Hades already, I can only apologize for it over and over.

I feel that the only thing that I can do at this point is to let it be known to everyone what I did just to show what an *** I was to a fellow Yoshi rep and friend.

I'm sorry again Hades.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: No threads about individual members, unless it's about me.

Please and thank you. Have a great evening. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom